Friday 11 August 2017

Candles – Day 51 P’tah



I give thanks for all past blessings received from P’tah, and may, under the direction of my Higher Self and my Balanced Positive (spiritual) Light Force (BPM) Guides, and as is for the Highest Spiritual Good (HSG):
·         I develop my connection to and service for this Deity;
·         I manifest the skills I need in my job and artificing situations or assignments;
·         may my car be safe, reliable, long-lasting, effective and inexpensive;
·         the energies and skills of Ptah be BPM used to make this world a better (i.e., more BPM) place, to help all those I have a duty to or have made a BPM choice to care about or assist, my Significant Others (past, present and future), and myself, including my parallels and Higher Self; and
·         all specific actions I have, am or will think of in relation to accomplishing this, including all those I have raised previously with Ma’at (until they are BPM completed).
all with no unintended or non-BPM consequences, and may I and, as is for HSG, all others directly or indirectly involved, always be brought into a full, conscious and prior knowledge of possible unintended or non-BPM consequences, and may the experience of anything for karmic or spiritual growth purposes be made as easy, efficient and painless as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.