Friday 4 August 2017

Candles – Day 44 Yinepu




I give thanks for all past assistance from Yinepu, and opportunities to be of service that He has brought my way, and may I serve Yinepu in whatever other ways are prescribed.
Under the direction of the Higher Self and Balanced Positive (spiritual) Light Force (BPM) Guides of all concerned, and as is for the Highest Spiritual Good (HSG), may:
·         the Ways be open for me, and may I serve Inpu/Yinepu through my spirit rescue work and in whatever others ways are dictated. Suten Baraka;
·         all be BPM prepared for:
o    their eventual passing, unafraid and with equanimity, and without leaving problems for their near and dear ones left behind, and
o    for the possible passing of those near and dear to them;
·         may I, my home and tools, and my family and friends be protected;
·         all with no unintended or non-BPM consequences, and may I and, as is for HSG, all others directly or indirectly involved, always be brought into a full, conscious and prior knowledge of possible unintended or non-BPM consequences, and may the experience of anything for karmic or spiritual growth purposes be made as easy, efficient and painless as possible.
all with no unintended or non-BPM consequences, and may I and, as is for HSG, all others directly or indirectly involved, always be brought into a full, conscious and prior knowledge of possible unintended or non-BPM consequences, and may the experience of anything for karmic or spiritual growth purposes be made as easy, efficient and painless as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.