Saturday 9 February 2019

For the wrongs I have done in this and previous lives


May all the people, places, things, ideas/concepts and others that I have either actively harmed, or indirectly allowed to be harmed, in this and previous lives, receive full BPM healing and restitution such that, as is for the HSG, they are left better off than even if I had not harmed or permitted them to be harmed. May I never do or permit such harm again, and may I learn from this so that I do not do or permit any other forms of harm as well. May I have, as is for the HSG, such BPM assistance as I have merited and is beneficial in the accomplishment of these aims, and may I, as is for the HSG, BPM help others who wish to do likewise. May my motivations for this be entirely BPM.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.