Tuesday 1 March 2016

Day 09 candles



I give thanks for all past blessings I have received from Hagol/Hagalaz, and may, under the direction of my Higher Self and my Balanced Positive (spiritual) Light Force (BPM) Guides, and as is for the Highest Spiritual Good (HSG):
·         I, and all those others who need to be, as is for the HSG, always be fully comfortable with both order and chaos, and help transform one to the other when needed for the HSG;
·         all specific actions I have raised previously under this rune (until they are BPM completed).
all with no unintended or non-BPM consequences, and may I and, as is for HSG, all others directly or indirectly involved, always be brought into a full, conscious and prior knowledge of possible unintended or non-BPM consequences, and may the experience of anything for karmic or spiritual growth purposes be made as easy, efficient and painless as possible.
So mote it be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.