Thursday 4 April 2024

May all BPM people, groups, egregores and other units be BPM organised and BPM effective

“In Life’s name, and for Life’s sake, I say that I will use the Art for nothing but the service of that Life. I will guard growth and ease pain. I will fight to preserve what grows and lives well in its own way; and I will change no object or creature unless its growth and life, or that of the system of which it is part, are threatened. To these ends, in the practice of my Art, I will put aside fear for courage, and death for life, when it is right to do so - till Universe’s end.”

From the “Young  Wizardsseries by Diane  Duane

Warrior born am I;   Warrior of Life and BPM  Clear  Light I choose to be, and exercise my Fierceness in contests to support Life and BPM  Clear  Light.
May I, on all levels of my being down to my very cells’ DNA, molecules and atoms, manifest and facilitate spiritually mature love, peace, joy, honour and respect.
May I be kind, gentle and generous.
May I be unflappable, unsilenceable, and relentlessly undefeatable.
May I be me.
Child of the stars, daughter of Earth, I am Gnwmythr - shamaness, healer and Priestess of Light.    

“Kunga dulgo dulgo bujera gumera kurrullbungil karulbo. Durungul.”
“Yindyamarra winhanganya”
Ngumbaadyil

In the service of life, on this day of Thor (or whenever this is posted):

    • all BPM people, groups, egregores/group minds, and other units be BPM organised, and
    • have the BPM courage, self-discipline, commitment to social justice & non-violence, leadership, & other resources (including the strength and skills of Thor) to
    • be of the BPM (including doing all shadow work required to maintain that) and to do with BPM efficiency that which they should for the BPM for themselves and others;

May: 

    • these people, groups, egregores/group minds, and other associated units all be given as much BPM  protection, healing, and strengthening as is for the Highest Spiritual Good, their BPM connections to their Higher Selves, BPM  Guides and BPM  Matron/Patron Deities be BPM  strengthened, and all be BPM inspired and given every aid in their BPM work - including ensuring it is balanced, self caring, and sustainable; 
    • all nonBPM influences be cleared away from those people, and swamped, displaced, and replaced by all spaces/places/times/levels being filled with constructive BPM influences/units/aims that are so prevalent that any future recurrence of such problems is absolutely pre-empted and prevented;

so that all that is BPM - whether people/concepts/associations/objects/places/the world as a whole - is healed, strengthened, and protected, and all blocks/obstacles to achieving that are cleared.

May all this be done with no unintended or nonBPM consequences, and may, as is for HSG, I and all others directly or indirectly involved with accomplishing this, on all levels, always be brought into a full, conscious and prior knowledge of possible unintended or nonBPM consequences, and may the experience of anything for karmic or spiritual growth purposes be made as easy, efficient and painless as possible.

 

 


 



 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.