Thursday 11 April 2024

Hope, Peace, Love and Prosperity Spell

“In Life’s name, and for Life’s sake, I say that I will use the Art for nothing but the service of that Life. I will guard growth and ease pain. I will fight to preserve what grows and lives well in its own way; and I will change no object or creature unless its growth and life, or that of the system of which it is part, are threatened. To these ends, in the practice of my Art, I will put aside fear for courage, and death for life, when it is right to do so - till Universe’s end.”

From the “Young  Wizardsseries by Diane  Duane

Warrior born am I;   Warrior of Life and BPM  Clear  Light I choose to be, and exercise my Fierceness in contests to support Life and BPM  Clear  Light.
May I, on all levels of my being down to my very cells’ DNA, molecules and atoms, manifest and facilitate spiritually mature love, peace, joy, honour and respect.
May I be kind, gentle and generous.
May I be unflappable, unsilenceable, and relentlessly undefeatable.
May I be me.
Child of the stars, daughter of Earth, I am Gnwmythr - shamaness, healer and Priestess of Light.    

“Kunga dulgo dulgo bujera gumera kurrullbungil karulbo. Durungul.”
“Yindyamarra winhanganya”
Ngumbaadyil

In the service of life: 

HOPE

May the winds of hope bloom
Sweeping away despair & sorrow
So that life again may grow
Building a better tomorrow
May hope clear the air and end
The darkling clouds of fear & pain
And bright beginnings send
That we may dare to dream again
May what was dark & overcast
Be now renewed & once more whole
Freed from all limitations past
Healed by hope within the soul
Awake now hope!
Spread wings & fly!
Cleanse & liberate my heart!
All things are possible and I
On wings of hope shall claim my part.


PEACE

May the Fires of Peace burn bright
Giving light when the world is darkest
Putting hate & bigotry to flight
And laying prejudice to rest
May the light of peace melt away
the encrustation of violence and bitterness which holds sway
So often in the worlds events
May peace transmute & tame
Unruly aggression and arrogance
Subdue them in humanities name
To give the future a decent chance
Thus I say and Thus I pray
And Thus I will it to come to be
I pray and work for peace this day
For all the world, for you, for me!


LOVE CALLING

May Love like water pour Forth
Filling my heart and soul
Flowing out over all the Earth
And making all things whole
Love as deep as the ocean
Clear as the mountain lakes
Crowning all other emotion
The Thirst of Humanity slakes
Love enters & heals the anchoring heart
And Washes away its pain
Thus clearing the way for a better start
To reach out & Love others again
Fill me oh love, like a cup to the top
Fill the world as well like a sea
That I may know love from the world without stop
And all the world know love from me


PROSPERITY BLESSING

Prosperity high as the mountains fastness
Prosperity rich as the fertile ground
Prosperity deep as the caverns vastness
Prosperity wide as the World round
Prosperity helps heal the hating heart
Prosperity helps heal fear
Prosperity fosters the peace-makers art
Prosperity I call you here!
Prosperity come make us feel secure
Prosperity helps us love peace
Prosperity help us the future ensure
Prosperity I pray you increase
Prosperity I call you to manifest now
Prosperity rumble & shake!
Prosperity now in my life I allow
Prosperity like an earthquake!

 

by Rev. D. Lewis, HP, First Priest and Chancellor, Correllian Nativist Tradition 

 

 


 



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.