Sunday 7 April 2024

For prevention/containment/minimisation/putting out of bushfires

“In Life’s name, and for Life’s sake, I say that I will use the Art for nothing but the service of that Life. I will guard growth and ease pain. I will fight to preserve what grows and lives well in its own way; and I will change no object or creature unless its growth and life, or that of the system of which it is part, are threatened. To these ends, in the practice of my Art, I will put aside fear for courage, and death for life, when it is right to do so - till Universe’s end.”

From the “Young  Wizardsseries by Diane  Duane

Warrior born am I;   Warrior of Life and BPM  Clear  Light I choose to be, and exercise my Fierceness in contests to support Life and BPM  Clear  Light.
May I, on all levels of my being down to my very cells’ DNA, molecules and atoms, manifest and facilitate spiritually mature love, peace, joy, honour and respect.
May I be kind, gentle and generous.
May I be unflappable, unsilenceable, and relentlessly undefeatable.
May I be me.
Child of the stars, daughter of Earth, I am Gnwmythr - shamaness, healer and Priestess of Light.    

“Kunga dulgo dulgo bujera gumera kurrullbungil karulbo. Durungul.”
“Yindyamarra winhanganya”
Ngumbaadyil

In the service of life: 

    • may all the following be only of and for the BPM, and 
    • may all this be done automatically in the most efficient and effective manner possible, including issues, aspects, adjusting resources (adding new/better, removing the ineffective/inefficient), etc even if I have not mentioned them, and 
    • may all this be done with no unintended or nonBPM consequences, and may, as is for HSG, I and all others directly or indirectly involved with accomplishing this, on all levels, always be brought into a full, conscious and prior knowledge of possible unintended or nonBPM consequences: 

 

Artemis, Baba Yaga, Pachamama and Cernunnos,
help us connect to the wild places
show us all the beauty of all the life there,
human, animal, plant or mineral,
help all who touch these places,
to truly know and care for them,
for their own innate worth. 

Brigid, Maeve and A'set,
inspire and help all those who care for the bush or fight bushfires,
let them fulfil their duties with passion and inspiration;
and inspire and heal those tempted to do harm instead to such responsibility and caring
that they can NOT commit such sacrilege,
but may Ma’at bring swiftly to justice all who do
make such sacrilege.

Nu Kua, bringer of order to chaos,
bring your ordered way to the wild places;
let the rains fall and the winds blow and the small fires burn when and where they are needed
- but no more than what is needed;
Durga, protector against demons,
set boundaries on any fires which may occur,
and protect the wild places from the demon of wild “bushfire”;
Cerridwen, transform all harm and damage done into growth: death into rebirth.

Gyhldeptis,
we call on you to help synthesise all these threads:
love, responsibility, inspiration, justice;
ordered rain and wind, protective boundaries, transformation;
help these many ways become one great whole,
for the good of all the wild places, and all the wild life.
throughout this coming bushfire season and beyond.

Artemis, Baba Yaga, Pachamama, Cernunnos,
Let us love the wild places;
Brigid, Maeve, A'set and Ma’at,
Heal and inspire responsibility and justice;
Nu Kua, Durga and Cerridwen,
Tame and bound the demon bushfire;
Gyhldeptis,
Bring all this together.

Kenaz, Nauthiz,
Tiewaz, Berkana, Mannaz, Wolfsangle, Erda,
May it all be so. 



 


 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.